18 August 2007

Picture time!

I won´t lie to you all, we have been seeing so much, doing so much and eating so much (heavy on the eating) that I have not posted on here like I should. I don´t have much time today but here are a couple snapshots of the journey. Enjoy, and I should post a longer summary of Munich and Salzburg (which is my new favorite European city!) in the next day or two!

Here are my new favorite German treats: schneebollens! 'Snowball' in German, they are deep fried dough topped with powdered sugar, cinnamon, chocolate, cappuccino...you name it!


Outside Allianz Arena...home to FC Bayern Munich (before we lied and snuck into the game)! Well worth it!


Enjoying a liter (yes, a liter!) at the world famous beer hall....the Hofbrauhaus! (By the way, beer is only sold by the liter there!)

Check back for most posts soon!

No comments: