01 August 2007

Well...am I crazy?!?!

If all goes as planned, yours truly, Holly Anne Whittlef, will be headed to Bangkok, Thailand come September 3rd to educate the young 1st & 2nd grade minds of Sarasas Witaed Saimai Ektra School on the outskirts of Bangkok for 8 months.

Last Thursday, I was offered a teaching position at the school and yesterday, gladly accepted. Now I am busy getting transcripts, documents, police clearance certificates and visas all ready before I leave for a European jaunt in one week. Needless to say, my mind is running about a million or two miles an hour these days.

I'm crossing my fingers I can get everything together, book my flight, make this thing happen and maintain my sanity all at the same time! Off to a good start so far!

Let's hope for the best!

No comments: