07 August 2007

Practice Run

Since I am quite new to this 21st century blogging thing, I thought I would make a nice little run of it by blogging my European jaunts over the next 2 1/2 weeks.

Yes, I know I am crazy - hopping across the pond for several weeks, returning back to the U.S. before parading off to Bangkok, Thailand for the next 8 months of my life to teach English, but hey, as they say, go big or go home, right?

So, tomorrow I am off to enjoy the wondrous shopping of London, taste test the best of the brews through Germany, stuffing my face with strudel (cherry, almond, apricot...I don't discriminate) in Austria and then sipping coffee (looking very Parisian of course) at sidewalk cafes all around Paris. Along the way, I hope to blog and post photos so I hope you all enjoy!

No comments: